sierra or silverado?

Sierra/Silverado  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the look of the lights and grill better on the Silverado. The light stack looks to small on the Sierra.

If we were talking 2007-2013 it would be the Sierra. I like the bumper better then the Silverado's BIG end caps. I will admit they do look better in body color than in chrome.

Do you like the well aged 80's look of the Chebie truck of the Silverado or the old 90's Ford Super Duty look of the Sierra?

I fail to see how the Sierra looks like a 90's SD.

I like the High Country HD and Denali HD a lot, on the lower trim (SLT, LTZ, SLE) trucks I prefer the GMC front end.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always had Chevys, but I do like the open grille of GMCs. I like them both equally for the most part.

The only truck where I like the GMC more is the new Colorado/Canyon coming out. I don't know why GM made them with completely different designs. The GMC looks great, basically a smaller Sierra. But the Colorado looks more like a crossover. I don't know why they didn't make the Colorados look like a smaller Silverado.

03-07 Sierra's were and still are the best lookin ones out there. I loved mine levelled with 33x13.5's and a fair bit of offset and fender flares. Looked beauty, and everytime I see one I still stare...the newest chev's are nice too. I think the new GM's are ugly.

Archived