best retractable bed cover? retrax, peragon, bakflip

Looking to put a nice bed cover on my black denali..which cover will look the best and works best? Thx

Look into the Pace Edwards Bedlocker Retractable Cover. Its electric and the flush look is awesome!!

gallery_130216_2755_476948.jpg

gallery_130216_2755_1048112.jpg

gallery_130216_2755_119516.jpg

gallery_130216_2755_144847.jpg

I have the RetraxPro on my truck. As the post above states, it does stick up slightly about the bed rails, but it's where the track slides and it also gives me that extra bit of height in the bed. I love it. Just took a two week, 2,400 mile family trip and it held everything we needed. (6.5' bed, double cab truck.)

+ 2 on the Retax Pro....look at the one which features the full bed side stake hole cover contoured option. Its gloss finish will also compliment a black truck.

Retrax Pro with the contoured bed rail option and tailgate gaskets, purchased 12/31/13 direct from Retrax for $1375 including S&H. Installation was easy.

I got my Bakflip Fibermax for $715 including shipping and installation was about an hour and easy. I bought it from tonneaucoversworld.com. I notice they also sell Pace and Retrax. As with most of these on-line sites you have to call to get the best price. Don't pay what the website says. And they'll price-match. Shipping took 6 days.

From what I've seen all these online accessories places price match. But that still means calling 2 or 3 to get the best price so you can get the match. I definitely wouldn't go with the "best price" from just one of them without checking. And I've also found that several of them are actually the same company. Makes things a little confusing.

Archived