GMC Sierra 2500 HD SLT

Just wondering if the front and rear Park assist is part of the SLT preferred group package?

Truck ordered on September 27th and build date is November 10th. Dealer says they have a vin for the truck so any week now?

Sierra Boy

http://www.gmc.com/content/dam/GMC/global/master/nscwebsite/en/home/Vehicles/Current_Vehicles/2014_Sierra/Model_Overview/02_PDF/GMCL308_Standard_Features_120412.pdf

I think I have it down pat that I read it soo many times...I did not order it at the dealer and ask a few days later to add and dealer said too late. I have looked at the "Build a truck link" and seems to be part of the SLT Preferred equipment package. I will guess I will see when it gets here in a few weeks.

I could NOT order 20" rims on September 27th at the dealer..not on their order screen so he said? Just the 18" rims {PYR code}

Sierra Boy

The front and rear park assist should be a part of the preferred package...also I don't understand why you wouldn't be able to order the 20's. I was able to get them back in July when I placed my order and received the new chrome plated ones. Good luck!

Dealer said it was not on the order screen...I begged him to look at it many ways and they said there was a notice that said no more 20" rims? I still will fight at the dealer when the truck comes in for them!

Does anyone know if they are as strong as the 18" Chromed rims? My friend hit a curb at 20 MPH and both front and rear rim bent. Now this was a 1500 Sierra though and might be different strength.

Sierra Boy

Archived