Radio Presets Disappeared

Not really sure what I did, buy my presets are not listed on the screen any longer. I can go into Menu, then hit the little up arrow and see them, but when you exit menu, they go away again. I checked the manual briefly, and searched on here, but no luck. Any ideas how to get them back?

Thanks!

They are physically not there, none of them! I am very familiar with sliding side to side, and up/down, but there is nothing left to swipe! I'm going to try the first response when I head out to lunch.

I had a loaner 2015 Silverado while my 2014 was in the shop. The presets were there all the time and I thought, that makes sense, wish mine did that. Then I read this and guess what, mine does do that. Sometimes I feel stoopid stopid dumb.

I just had my 14 at the dealership for this issue as one day I couldn't ad any more preset stations and I only had about 6 set. The mechanic said when he looked all my presets were gone. He reprogrammed it with a current software version and it's all good. Now my preset list stays up, before it would always disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also program it to for the number of presets you would like to display.

Up to 25 preset stations from all
bands can be stored in the favorite
lists in any order. Up to five stations
can be stored in each favorite page
and the number of favorites can
be set.

Archived