Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

On 7/22/2018 at 1:42 AM, Gear_Jammer said:

I've been on this forum for a while, so I guess it's time I posted a few pics of my 2015 2500HD. Nothing special, but I like it.

Looks good man. I like those aftermarket tail lights. The Ridge Grapplers look really good too. Are they 285/75/17?

Is you truck stock height? And what's been done with the exhaust? I noticed there's no tail pipe. 

3 hours ago, Big Whiskey said:

Looks good man. I like those aftermarket tail lights. The Ridge Grapplers look really good too. Are they 285/75/17?

Is you truck stock height? And what's been done with the exhaust? I noticed there's no tail pipe. 

Thank you. Here's a little better pic of the tail lights. They look great at night. 

Yes, those are 285/75/17's. I thought about going a little bigger, but after driving around and getting in and out of the cab a dozen times, I'm happy I went with this size. Any taller and i would've had to get nerf bars. I'm about to crank on the key bolts a few times to make it a little closer to level, but nothing crazy 'cause I like a little rake.

I love good deep sounding throaty exhaust but am not a fan of tailpipes on trucks, so I put a Flowmaster on it and cut the pipe right after the axle. I love it, but some might think it's too loud. It's not obnoxious but you can hear it when I stand on it.

Rear.thumb.jpg.9a24600ba99045fad97933e743a7293a.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/23/2018 at 9:03 PM, Gear_Jammer said:

Thank you. Here's a little better pic of the tail lights. They look great at night. 

Yes, those are 285/75/17's. I thought about going a little bigger, but after driving around and getting in and out of the cab a dozen times, I'm happy I went with this size. Any taller and i would've had to get nerf bars. I'm about to crank on the key bolts a few times to make it a little closer to level, but nothing crazy 'cause I like a little rake.

I love good deep sounding throaty exhaust but am not a fan of tailpipes on trucks, so I put a Flowmaster on it and cut the pipe right after the axle. I love it, but some might think it's too loud. It's not obnoxious but you can hear it when I stand on it.

Very cool. Thanks for the reply. Those tails would look great on my truck too. :drool: 

Good call on the 285/75's! I think that's the perfect size for the factory 17's on these trucks. And just FYI, cranking the bars 6-7 turns will give you about 1.5" of lift in the front. That's what I did on mine, and I still have almost 1.5" of rake.

Thanks for the information about the exhaust. I've left mine stock for now, because I fear the drone these 6.0's are known for when cruising. However, I always appreciate the sound of a nice, throaty aftermarket exhaust. 

And, welcome to the forum! You're going to like it here....until all of the nice trucks make you want to spend more money! :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...