New headlights

I bought a set of the anzo u bar headlight install went very smooth lights look great the only problem is I can seem to adjust them high enough to have usable light. when I put the lights in I also installed a set of led bulbs I've never used these before and wasn't sure on how to position the bulbs. They have 2 leds per bulb Should they be side to side or up and down? You have to remove the grille again to adjust them this is the only reason I'm asking.

I bought a set of the anzo u bar headlight install went very smooth lights look great the only problem is I can seem to adjust them high enough to have usable light. when I put the lights in I also installed a set of led bulbs I've never used these before and wasn't sure on how to position the bulbs. They have 2 leds per bulb Should they be side to side or up and down? You have to remove the grille again to adjust them this is the only reason I'm asking.

got pics?? The leds should be laying flat. or side to side. not up and down. i've got a set ordered for my sierra. i'd like to hear how your hold up. like if you have any moisture in them after a while and light output from the projectors

these aren't the exact bulbs that I have but they look the same. I currently have the leds In the up down position are you saying I need to switch it so the leds are facing the sides of the truck?

post-139722-0-16071600-1430833472.jpg

post-139722-0-74519800-1430833640_thumb.jpg

these aren't the exact bulbs that I have but they look the same. I currently have the leds In the up down position are you saying I need to switch it so the leds are facing the sides of the truck?

I get what you're saying now. The yellow part should be laying up and down. the flat part should be laying lateral. not vertical.

did you have any problems fitting the leds in the housing with the heat sinks they have on them?

LTZ/HighCountry projector headlights.

Does anyone know if the wiring harness from the LTZ/HC headlights is any different from that of a LT/LS with the reflective housing? I'm looking to get the oem projector lamps for my LT

LTZ/HighCountry projector headlights.

Does anyone know if the wiring harness from the LTZ/HC headlights is any different from that of a LT/LS with the reflective housing? I'm looking to get the oem projector lamps for my LT

Should be a direct swap

No the led with the heat sink and driver fit under the the dust cover with no problem. By what you said I have the leds in correctly, unfortunately the lights just won't adjust high enough. Not sure what to do I love the way they look but I paid 400 for them and pretty disappointed they don't work correctly.

No the led with the heat sink and driver fit under the the dust cover with no problem. By what you said I have the leds in correctly, unfortunately the lights just won't adjust high enough. Not sure what to do I love the way they look but I paid 400 for them and pretty disappointed they don't work correctly.

That does suck. Have you called Anzo about it yet? i believe i've heard of this problem before. surely they can walk you through a correction for it.

Should be a direct swap

I was hoping so. There not HID or anything just have the projector built in to them so I was hoping it would be a swap out without having to go thru a whole rewire of a harness.

I was hoping so. There not HID or anything just have the projector built in to them so I was hoping it would be a swap out without having to go thru a whole rewire of a harness.

They aren't that great to be honest. I wouldn't spend the moolah on these headlight. Go aftermarket or do your own projector swap

They aren't that great to be honest. I wouldn't spend the moolah on these headlight. Go aftermarket or do your own projector swap

I can't find a brand that has good review and some of the styles of AM dont fit my taste. A lot of teens in my area have the AM headlights and will sell the OEM ones. Was planning on getting Morimoto retrofits and HIDs

Those diodes on the bulbs are gigantic! The lights will be scattered everywhere in the projector, not going to be efficient output!! You want to find LED bulbs with the diodes similar to the bulb it is intended to work in them. This is also why HIDs are not very efficient on any existing halogen housings, light emitting section is larger than the halogen bulbs.

You may have to play with those too, looks like the one side has different offset than the other side.

Those diodes on the bulbs are gigantic! The lights will be scattered everywhere in the projector, not going to be efficient output!! You want to find LED bulbs with the diodes similar to the bulb it is intended to work in them. This is also why HIDs are not very efficient on any existing halogen housings, light emitting section is larger than the halogen bulbs.

You may have to play with those too, looks like the one side has different offset than the other side.

The output of the lights are extremely bright, it just shines to low in front of the vehicle. Also those are not the exact bulbs I have I just used it as an example to show it had twork leds one on each side there's no offset on the bulbs I have.

When you pull up to your garage, cutoff should stay the same height as where the projectors are to the wall around 15 to 25 feet. if it is, you should be where you are suppose to be.

Archived