New member from SE Michigan - 2015 Canyon

Hello from SE Michigan. I just recently purchased a 2015 GMC Canyon 4WD, Off Road package (I'll never use).

Love the truck so far, although I should have got the larger bed.

I've had an 09 Avalanche in the past and a Cadillac SRX that I was recently using as a truck.

I'm looking to learn a little more about the Intellelink system to see if I can get some of the functions to work.

What included with the Off road package I'm just curious? Welcome by the way.

Hello and thank you for the welcome. The package was actually the "All Terrain" package which included Off-Road Z71 Suspension, Hill decent, different tires and rims (same size as standard but different), transfer case shield, *Heated Seats* (Required for me), Power seats. (Power seats because when you go off roading you have to have power seats?!?) :) Looking at the package, it was probably a good package but I probably won't take off road much, I do a lot weekend construction work and I did take it down some two-tracks this weekend on a fly-fishing adventure. SO, probably a wise investment. Really, at this point these 2015 Canyons are pretty hard to come by in my area and I had a time constraint with my trade-in. Thanks for the welcome...

Welcome aboard. Post some pics.

Really, this is just a test to see if I can figure out how to post pictures, Isn't it? :)

Ok, I couldn't figure it out from a browser, (there is an icon for inserting a picture in the editor but it asks for a URL) maybe I'll try taptalk.

Welcome to the group, I'm thinking a Colorado will be my next truck. To post pics, I just click on More Reply Options, then Choose Files and go to my picture files and click on picture I want to post.

Archived