Good deal I think... Think I can squeeze any more out of them?

2015 Crew Cab 5.3l 3.42 axle 2LT 4X4 Z71

All Star

Lt Plus

Bucket/heated seats

Trailer Brake

LED Cargo lights

MSRP 47,405

Rebates -6250

Dealer discount -5406

$35,749 + TTL

Thoughts?

Good discount in my opinion. Basically the same truck I had, minus the brake controller. I got 10K off on mine. You're at 11,650 discount, which is nice.

That is about 25% off MSRP which is pretty good. Got my dbl cab 1Lt Z71 all star right before the 2015's hit the lot for 24% off of sticker last year. I tried to do better but that was the bottom for my area, couldn't get any of the local dealerships do budge past that point.

I agree with others, that's a good deal. I'd be happy with that. I would probably push my luck and try it for out the door price, but I would be satiric either way.

I've got the supplier pricing through my employer and numbers are:

MSRP: $48,225

GM Supplier: $3,323.60

Rebates: $4,250

$40,651 + TTL

I guess I need to go back and re negotiate this deal... They are saying they can't do any lower unless I have the GM employee discount.

If I may ask what are the additional $2,000 worth of rebates?

I've got the supplier pricing through my employer and numbers are:

MSRP: $48,225

GM Supplier: $3,323.60

Rebates: $4,250

$40,651 + TTL

I guess I need to go back and re negotiate this deal... They are saying they can't do any lower unless I have the GM employee discount.

Are you a USAA, Farm Bureau or Credit Union Member? Active Duty Military or Retiree? All those will get you some extra discount unless you're already counting some of that.

They have it listed as a "June Bonus Tag". Not sure exactly what that is but they have a few trucks on the lot with the same rebate till the end of the month.

I love black vehicles (3 in a row now) but was leaning hard toward the tungsten. I liked how it almost looked black in the shade but I didn't like the purple in it when out in the sun. Still a cool color, just wasn't for me.

Th June bonus tag is a special promotion to clear out "old age" inventory. Only select vehicles on each dealers lot will qualify for this. It is not stackable with any supplier or employee pricing.

Supplier pricing cannot be under or over sold or else you risk huge penalties as a dealer and you as the customer would also have to pay back the difference or would be reimbursed if found to be over charged.

With that being said, if a dealer wants to, they can undercut supplier by NOT using your supplier discount code. It's rare that they'll be willing to do this without something like extra incentives however.

BTW, as a dealer, yes, that's a very good deal and basically stripped out.

Archived