Private offer question

Ok so i did paperwork for a truck the dealer had to make a trade for, it will be in tomorrow. Tonight after weeks of trying a private offer one for $1500 popped up..... so do you think i will have a issue having them redoing the paperwork? And or filing the rebate and cutting me a check back? Also it has a picture of a 2500hd up top i was looking at the differences of a 1500 (that i am buying) and a 2500hd. Is this pin number ONLY for a 2500hd? The rules dont state any specific vehicles

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so i did paperwork for a truck the dealer had to make a trade for, it will be in tomorrow. Tonight after weeks of trying a private offer one for $1500 popped up..... so do you think i will have a issue having them redoing the paperwork? And or filing the rebate and cutting me a check back? Also it has a picture of a 2500hd up top i was looking at the differences of a 1500 (that i am buying) and a 2500hd. Is this pin number ONLY for a 2500hd? The rules dont state any specific vehicles

No idea but it's good to know the private offers are still out there. I have been trying for months.

Does it really matter to you if they have to redo the paperwork? 1500 is 1500 and technically the truck isn't yours. The 1500 is a rebate from gm and I don't believe it costs the dealer anything. It is free money

I have been to the GMC Sierra webpage nearly every day for a few months now. I look at inventory, build a few trucks, look at specs, etc. No offer for me and it's frustrating. Deleted history/cookies, use Chrome and IE, incognito, etc. Nothing.

I dont think ive ever seen one for sierra but Chevys (silverado and camaro) I've seen pop up all the time

I'm guessing they are probably not universal either huh.

HAHAHAHAHA I GOT IT! Just now, after months of trying. Went to the GMC website to start building a Denali. Spent about 15 minutes pressing F5 a few hundred times.

Archived