Tonneau cover suggestions? Let's see them.

Been mulling a Tonneau cover for my truck. I would like something that is easily removable with nothing permanent sticking out on the inside rails. If it can tolerate a bit of snow load, would be nice too.

Does not need to be top dollar either.

Open to suggestions.

I like my tonnopro hard fold. Its easy to open and close, keeps the bed dry and I can remove it myself in less than five minutes and it leaves no rails or gutters behind.

I really like my Extang Revolution. It's been through 3 Michigan winters and still looks great. The cover, frame and most other parts have a lifetime warranty.

I highly recommend it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The tri-folds are nice. My old Lund is just plumb worn out (like me". Easy enough to remove when you need to for "most" people. Only reason I bought the Bax Revolver X2 was it's a hard top rollup, rolling completely to cab where I don't have to remove it. Health issues start becoming a factor with some of us old farts. Hope I like it as much after I get it installed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Been mulling a Tonneau cover for my truck. I would like something that is easily removable with nothing permanent sticking out on the inside rails. If it can tolerate a bit of snow load, would be nice too.

Does not need to be top dollar either.

Open to suggestions.

What did you end up with? And any pros and cons to share on what you chose?

Looking into a Tonneau cover myself, and since I ride MX and Enduro, I need something that is easy to take off, and as for you, it should hold up to snow as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked up and installed a Gator SR1 Roll Up Tonneau Cover for my 02 2500HD. It's too dark and cold for pictures. But it was any easy install.

Bought the truck used and it came with diamond plate bed rail caps. So their is minor rubbing on the release lever. I may need to may adjustments in the morning. Hope it holds up to snow and the elements.

It was about $251 so I was happy with the price and the quality. No drilling and done in half an hour or so taking my time at night and re-reading directions.

My wife got me the Extang Revolution as a Christmas / Birthday gift 4-5 years ago when the model first came out. Still looks and performs great. Rolls forward to get full bud access, and bed is dry even under heavy rains.

http://www.extang.com/revolution-roll-up-tonneau-covers.html

Archived