Want 2014-2015 all terrain or Denali bumper for Sierra

Cade2388

I have a 2015 Sierra SLT, really wanting a All Terrain or Denali front bumper, willing to swap bumpers or maybe purchase bumper, truck has 200 miles on it, just wana get rid of some of the chrome, local painters aren't wanting to paint over the chrome and I'm not gonna plasti dip a 50k dollar truck lol any input or opinions are welcome ! Thanks !!

I just got a quote to get my bumper powder coated for $275. I think I am going to go this route

Are they gonna strip the chrome or just powder coat over it ? My problem with painting right now is paint doesn't hold up well on chrome and a place that does vinyl wraps in town acted like they didn't wanna mess with it, I guess if you're not spending a thousand bucks on a full wrap they don't want your business

Are they gonna strip the chrome or just powder coat over it ? My problem with painting right now is paint doesn't hold up well on chrome and a place that does vinyl wraps in town acted like they didn't wanna mess with it, I guess if you're not spending a thousand bucks on a full wrap they don't want your business

This was his response.

The chrome would be scuffed and powdered over I'm assuming, but I'll ask. I powder over chrome on wheels all the time. If there's chrome peeling then it's blasted off.

I ran into the same thing, they don't want to wrap just a couple of bumpers when they can do whole cars and are busy doing full body business wraps....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived