Crew cab underseat storage?

I searched, but came up with a single post (searched Du Ha)...

I'm in the market for an underseat storage deal for the backseat of a 2012 crew cab. What brands are the most liked and where is the best place to get them? Amazon is between $140 and $200 for the typical GM/Du Ha/Husky.

Or should I build my own, like the guys that build an underseat sub box?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

In reality, I didn't have time to build anything. So I ordered a DuHa.

I was worried it would be thin and cheap, turns out it's fairly heavy plastic. It fit perfectly, just need to add the straps that hold it back. It even fits with a heavy poly floor protector (a black carpet runner, not a custom fit).

With this, I'm able to get full use of my bed back...had a small tool box under the cover that was full of tools 2x2x2 and another box that held straps...between consolidating things and thinning things, I was able to put everything under the seat.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Du-Ha is better than the Husky unit in my opinion, I love mine

Why do you feel the Du-Ha is a better product ?

Better quality construction, like the 6 divided sections, fits perfectly with alignment of seat, etc

Plus that is what I run in my truck and I also have one for sale for 07-13 1500/2500 ;)!

Good question Pat. I was hoping someone would mention the thickness/rigidity of the plastic, one being better than the other.

Plus that is what I run in my truck and I also have one for sale for 07-13 1500/2500 ;)!

Nothing like a little self interest. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Everything I read indicated the Husky moved around and was a lighter construction. After some research it was a duha or GM...settled on the duha because it was cheaper and offered more storage (based on pictures).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Archived