WOW whats going on with this site?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back up top, its still an issue. Using Firefox, and you can put me in the group of hating the Chrome browser too. The site is un-usable if there is more than 1 tab open. Brings my browser and sometimes my PC to a dead halt until its done loading whatever the crap is taking so long.

Haven't heard of any complaints in a long time. We are working on some changes to the site that will be rolled out soon, so I will follow up with you after and see if it has resolved your problem.

• 1 month later...

Mine was actually doing it last week again, but great now......Probably the Russians trying to hack into Gm Trucks.com to learn all our secrets! hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah starting to happen again curser disappears when typing I found I need to click on the reply box about 10 times to keep the curser in the box then I can type my reply almost like something is still loading when starting to type and removing the curser till the whatever ad loads. :dunno: Using Windows 10 Edge.

I want to High Jack this thread because I could not think of a better heading!

Wow! What is going on with this site?

I will tell you what is going on. You have guys building Wire Harness to swap mirrors, You have guys Swapping jump seats for full consoles and giving us all the part numbers to do it, Now I am reading that we have a team designing a HUD unit swap out of a suv and making it work in a Sierra/Silverado.

I hope Zane and Josh are proud of this website. It has gone from normal to absolutely amazing! I am proud of the things guys and gals are doing to their trucks and now some are taking it to a whole new level. I feel kind of silly discussing Vent Visors the other day after seeing what some of you are doing.

Good Job and Go for it!

Just amazing!

Archived