Aftermarket Grilles

I've been eyeing the GM Accessory grille #22946735.

I have this grille on my current truck. I'll be taking it of soon ;)

The whole "return on investment" post was me trying to be polite here.

Seriously. If you lopped off the wheels on some of these trucks and replaced them with goddammed CLOWN SHOES, they'd look better with those then these corny looking mesh grilles you put on there with rivets all around them.

I'm trying to help some of you guys out here!

To each their own I suppose.

I have an All Terrain and would like a Denali grill for it. Anyone suggest a decent priced "knock off" ? I'm also debating on chrome or a black one. I have an Iridium colored truck. All I find is the $450 ones from GM. Eeeeekkk

ee025efc005270b8852339dc080678a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

I don't like aftermarket grilles on the Silverado because I don't like their front end to begin with, but some of them look decent on the GMC.

As soon as I get some more money in my pocket, I am going with a billet grille for my Denali. It's going to cost a lot because I refuse to cut my stock grille, so I have to buy a GM replacement grille as well as the T-Rex grille. Expensive, but the option to return to stock means a lot to me.

And I agree that each person should mod their truck to what they like, not what others like. The world would be a boring place if we all thought the same.

post-141141-0-24184400-1453779071_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I had a royalty core grille on my last truck. I intend to get one for my new truck very soon. I've already contacted them and got a custom order in; just waiting on rigid industries to start shipping their new radiance line bars. Here's a pic of my old truck:

A lot going on there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...