bumper shields ?

http://www.ecoological.com/store/p31/COMING_SOON%21_2014-2015_Chevy_Silverado_1500_-_Front_BUMPERSHELLZ%E2%84%A2_-_Decorative-Protective_Front_Bumper_Cover_Set.htm has anyone seen these wondering if they are any good or not . they are coming out with the front as i send this out spoke with them looks like you can get front and rear sets for around 500 ?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I've seen of he fronts. It looks really good. Was debating on getting the rear. Doesn't seem like a bad price for the front. The gloss white they offer is almost a dead on match to for he summit white color

I think they are okay at best. I don't like the seams you see on either side of the middle section either. For the price I think I'll opt for vinyl wrap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I was quoted 225 a bumper for vinyl wrapping. Quotes 170 per bumper to powder coat. I think it makes sense for me to go powder coat then these. In your case though it makes sense for you. Post pics when installed. Anxious to see this!

i had been eyeing those front and rear for awhile, i think its my best option because im not sure there is a tungsten powder coat color, so i was thinking of getting the paintable version of those covers and have them colormatched

i had been eyeing those front and rear for awhile, i think its my best option because im not sure there is a tungsten powder coat color, so i was thinking of getting the paintable version of those covers and have them colormatched

The powder coating place here doesn't have a summit white color to match. It's a different name but will look color matched when done. They are able to tweet the coloring to get it perfect. Should have it done in the next few weeks hopefully too

Why don't you just paint your bumper instead of of painting a boojie ass cover and sticking on your bumper? Then put some good PPF and call it a day. Cmon now [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived