bumper shields ?

Why don't you just paint your bumper instead of of painting a boojie ass cover and sticking on your bumper? Then put some good PPF and call it a day. Cmon now [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my dude.. you ever had chrome painted before? i have.. which is why i would paint "boojie ass covers" instead lol

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would you go about having chrome bumpers powder coated?

any decent powder coating place would take care of the process. Talk withdrawn on what you want and they can color match as best as possible to stock color. Then remove your bumper, drop them off and pick them up when done

these are shipping out today should have them by friday and installed this weekend i will post pics

what color is your truck?

my dude.. you ever had chrome painted before? i have.. which is why i would paint "boojie ass covers" instead lol

Ya my buddy owns a paint shop. He did to two of my friends trucks and it turned out great. It's been 2 years or so and its held up just fine too. Just sayin lol

I found these today scrolling around the forum here and I really like them. I hate chrome and mine are currently plasti dipped. The plasti dip is working ok but it already needs a few touch ups and it isn't perfect. Plus I would like it to match with gloss black. This is definitely on my to do list.

I found these today scrolling around the forum here and I really like them. I hate chrome and mine are currently plasti dipped. The plasti dip is working ok but it already needs a few touch ups and it isn't perfect. Plus I would like it to match with gloss black. This is definitely on my to do list.

I've been hearing that about plasti dip a lot lately. Is it not all it's cracked up to be? I haven't messed with it yet

I've been hearing that about plasti dip a lot lately. Is it not all it's cracked up to be? I haven't messed with it yet

Honestly it's not that bad. It's actually pretty decent considering there is hardly any prep work and the ease of application. It's a coating that is made not to be permanent. If I had to do it again, I would remove everything to coat it in lots of coats. For now, it works well and no one can tell the difference but mentally I would like to have something more permanent. That's why this is so appealing to me.

Honestly it's not that bad. It's actually pretty decent considering there is hardly any prep work and the ease of application. It's a coating that is made not to be permanent. If I had to do it again, I would remove everything to coat it in lots of coats. For now, it works well and no one can tell the difference but mentally I would like to have something more permanent. That's why this is so appealing to me.

Yeah that makes sense, I've heard a few horror stories but then again, you get that with anything lol

• 3 weeks later...

Archived