Winjet Headlights w/DRL and LED Taillights

Looks sharp... Still using halogen? Does it light up the street well?

Yep still on halogen bulbs that came with them. They do a good job of lighting things up, but just need some adjusting on the beams to get them where they need to be pointing and you're good to go.

I really like the LED stripe they have in them. From what I could tell, they do not use the standard H11/9005 bulb do they? Is the light bar the DRL or do the low beams still come on as well? It looks like the light bars are tapped into the parking light?

If I knew I could put an FXR projector in these, they would be on my truck already.

Edited by SouthPawCO

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the LED stripe they have in them. From what I could tell, they do not use the standard H11/9005 bulb do they? Is the light bar the DRL or do the low beams still come on as well? It looks like the light bars are tapped into the parking light?

If I knew I could put an FXR projector in these, they would be on my truck already.

Just went through your build thread SouthPawCO. Looking good.

I actually stumbled on your exhaust videos the other day on YouTube and didn't realize that it was you.

• Like 1

Just went through your build thread SouthPawCO. Looking good.

I actually stumbled on your exhaust videos the other day on YouTube and didn't realize that it was you.

Thank you! It came out pretty sweet! Can't wait to keep adding to it. If you haven't started your own build thread, get one going!

are those projectors iyo better then the stock projectors?

I can't answer that question since I've never driven or ridden in a truck with stock projectors. It's taken some getting used to, though, having the beam cutoff as opposed to halogen (what I've always had in my trucks) that diffuses light more widespread.

Member snowbrdd has the winjet headlights and did a Mini H1 projector conversion on them and they are killer! The FXR will not fit in the winjets or anzo headlights. The mini h1 is way better than the stock GM projectors.

Member snowbrdd has the winjet headlights and did a Mini H1 projector conversion on them and they are killer! The FXR will not fit in the winjets or anzo headlights. The mini h1 is way better than the stock GM projectors.

Tried searching his profile for it but couldn't find it. Sounds like an awesome idea though, especially if you can add halos.

Thanks! I have the big boy FXR's now but I like the look of these. Will have to see how they hold up because as of right now, the OEM's suck at keep moisture out.

Very nice and FXR's are legit! Did you check out the RGB conversion snowbrdd did to the winjets! http://i.imgur.com/uUisquZ.webm

Very nice and FXR's are legit! Did you check out the RGB conversion snowbrdd did to the winjets! http://i.imgur.com/uUisquZ.webm

I did see that and they look nice! Ideally, I would love to find a set of OE or aftermarket headlights to tinker with. Split open, retro fit and play around with. I am still on the hunt for a reasonable priced set so if I mess them up, I am not out too much.

• 4 weeks later...