Winjet Headlights w/DRL and LED Taillights

Any idea if the tail lights would fit a 2014+ Sierra?

The 2014-2017 silverado tail lights are a different shape then the sierra's so they are not interchangable. The Winjet tail lights for the sierra a different design.

http://winjetinc.com/index.php/winjet/2014-2015-gmc-sierra-1500-led-tail-light-gloss-black-clear.html

http://winjetinc.com/index.php/winjet/2014-2015-gmc-sierra-1500-led-tail-light-black-smoke.html

How are the taillights? Hopefully it fits a 16 LT

Are they plenty bright backing up, etc. since it has smoked lenses which I think it would look good on my black Silverado or should I stick with black/clear. Right now i have the stock ones with diode dynamic 410 lumen led reverse and its worse then factory. Due to a diffused housing.

Edited by BlackHawkZ71

I just bought these head lights. They should show up soon but want to get an HID or LED upgrade for these. Morimoto HID Elite for the HID kit is what i was looking at. Any suggestions for the LED that would work good with these lights...?

I've got some Sylvania Silverstar Ultra H7s coming today for the low-beams. If I don't like those I may end up putting an LED in as well.

Savinhillspyda, can you post some pictures of your lights and the beams in the dark with the LEDs?