Part number for black '17 all terrain grill??

Do you mean the grille "surround" painted outline part, they do separate btw, I would love to have a OEM onyx surround one for my Denali. I am not sure they sale them separate I believe you have to buy an all-terrain grille and have it paint matched. http://www.ebay.com/itm/23258406-2016-2017-GMC-Sierra-1500-OEM-Unpainted-Front-Grille-NEW-/282148443417?fits=Year%3A2016%7CMake%3AGMC%7CModel%3ASierra+1500&hash=item41b15b9519:g:JoUAAOSwaB5Xvesl&vxp=mtr

around the 3.23minute mark shows the grill in sections. Too much black for me but food for thought. Edited by camcamaro1991

Anyone have a part number??

It looks like the inner part of the all terrain grill is the same as my slt?? Thought it was different.

I think im just going to get my guy to wrap the chrome front and rear bumpers, top part of mirrors, and the grill surround.

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2017 at 1:15 AM, TT32VGT said:

Anyone have a part number??

It looks like the inner part of the all terrain grill is the same as my slt?? Thought it was different.

I think im just going to get my guy to wrap the chrome front and rear bumpers, top part of mirrors, and the grill surround.

The inner part is actually not the same. The AT is what I call Black Chrome (darker) and there are 4 vertical supports behind the cross bars SLE and T are 6.

Sorry to necromance this topic.