silverado leveling kit & drop shackle PICS

So what's the plan - draggin' rear like the '50's fad - or get rid of the shackles?

Wait until you do load or hook-up a trailer load.......

Edited by Krusty

no its because the drop shackle in the rear, i did that originally before i lifted it to get rid of the rear rake.....

Thanks Bud!

Bet your rise quality went south too.........

So what's the plan - draggin' rear like the '50's fad - or get rid of the shackles?

Wait until you do load or hook-up a trailer load.......

good thing i don't have to tow the toys with this.... that's what the RV is for ;) oh yea my RIDE quality is better then your spelling too RIDE not RISE.

good thing i don't have to tow the toys with this.... that's what the RV is for ;) oh yea my RIDE quality is better then your spelling too RIDE not RISE.

LOL - Freudian slip that applies..... It's your money - if you like the look - that's all that matters.......

MPG be damned......

Freud·i·an slip

ˌfroidēən ˈslip/

noun

noun: Freudian slip; plural noun: Freudian slips

an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Edited by Krusty
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

I don't know about this thread, but i'll add input on the drop shackles. I lowered my rear with drop shackles. I think it dropped the rear 1.5"

I didn't notice any change at all in suspension or MPG's

The rear is still a little higher than the front, but closer to level than stock. 

FB5DF189-BC76-4CCC-80B3-1FBC77AB6A9B.thumb.jpeg.a4d3dc1153759c21915e912199f11988.jpeg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/9/2019 at 3:01 PM, rah7777777 said:

I don't know about this thread, but i'll add input on the drop shackles. I lowered my rear with drop shackles. I think it dropped the rear 1.5"

I didn't notice any change at all in suspension or MPG's

The rear is still a little higher than the front, but closer to level than stock. 

FB5DF189-BC76-4CCC-80B3-1FBC77AB6A9B.thumb.jpeg.a4d3dc1153759c21915e912199f11988.jpeg

Which drop shackle kit did you use? I’ve looked at bell tech and Mcgaughys both say 1-2” drop. I like yours at 1.5