GM Tech help - Install instructions - DVD Headrest System (23309579)

FAST380

Question

Title pretty much says it all. I just bought a new 2017 Sierra All Terrain with the DVD system and I want to remove it. I don't have kids, so it will never get used!! Would be better off buying new headrests and selling the system.

I searched online and found the part number, not sure it is 100% accurate. Dealer installed GM DVD system, not aftermarket, in a 2017 Sierra.

I want the instructions so I can make sure I get everything, and don't take to much!!

Thanks

Edited by FAST380

8 answers to this question

Title pretty much says it all. I just bought a new 2017 Sierra All Terrain with the DVD system and I want to remove it. I don't have kids, so it will never get used!! Would be better off buying new headrests and selling the system.

I searched online and found the part number, not sure it is 100% accurate. Dealer installed GM DVD system, not aftermarket, in a 2017 Sierra.

I want the instructions so I can make sure I get everything, and don't take to much!!

Thanks

Did you ever figure this out?

If you want to sell it let me know.

I do want to sell it. I have a 2017 Sierra SLT All Terrain, the headrest are black leather (probably vinyl) with red stitching. The DVD systems are brand new, I haven't even taken the plastic off them yet. I don't have kids and only use the truck on weekends. I will sell they system complete with headrest and shipping for $1300, or if you have the same headrest, I will take yours and $1100. Send me an IM if interested.

Scott