2015 Headlight lens

Really hoping someone can help. So I bought the Oracle halo kit and they sent the wrong one. After I opened the headlight housing in the oven. And FYI to anyone who is interested there are two ways to seal the headlights. One is an easy to pull apart glue and the other is a heat activated plastic that you have to almost destroy the housing to get apart. Yes I got the second one in my truck. But anyway I had to ducttape the lights together so I can get to work. The right parts finally arrived and I noticed a few finger print smudges inside the lens. I sprayed the duplicolor wax and grease remover I used to clean parts with all the time and there is some sort of coating inside that turned white and cracked. Ive tried to get it all out and everything I do just makes it worse. Does anyone know where I can buy just the lens? Ive looked and cannot find the lens listed alone. Im sure with people baking the headlights this is not the first time someone has needed just the lens. Please help this has been a huge nightmare and I just want my truck back together.

Does anyone know where I can buy just the lens?

I seriously doubt it you'll probably have to start from scratch. Just did a quick check, factory stock replacements from the bone yard run ~ $500 per side if you just want to put it back the way it was.

• 5 years later...