Programmer for 2017 Silverado 5.3 6 Speed

I have been scouring the web trying to find a programmer / tuner for my 017 Silverado 5.3 6 Speed. I can't find anything from bully dog, diablo, etc. What options are there. Sorry if this has been asked a million times. Really want to unleash the power of the engine and feel like us 2017 people are handcuffed. Anyone have any insight? HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going nuts

I have been scouring the web trying to find a programmer / tuner for my 017 Silverado 5.3 6 Speed. I can't find anything from bully dog, diablo, etc. What options are there. Sorry if this has been asked a million times. Really want to unleash the power of the engine and feel like us 2017 people are handcuffed. Anyone have any insight? HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going nuts

Hptuner or EFI Live. Blackbear uses EFI Live. Here is my thread about what I jave learned. I think you have the T87 TCM the new 8 speeds with the T87A TCM only Hptuners can unlock the TCM by sending it to them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hptuner or EFI Live. Blackbear uses EFI Live. Here is my thread about what I jave learned. I think you have the T87 TCM the new 8 speeds with the T87A TCM only Hptuners can unlock the TCM by sending it to them.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/202077-Tuning-my-new-2017-1500-Sierra-Denali-6.2

Thanks for the help. I'm really for now just looking to add a little performance and eliminate the AFM. Online it states this will work with the 2017 Silvy. Do you know if it will work?

Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner (14-17 5.3L)

If you have any insight it would be great

Thanks for the help. I'm really for now just looking to add a little performance and eliminate the AFM. Online it states this will work with the 2017 Silvy. Do you know if it will work?

Superchips Flashpaq F5 Tuner (14-17 5.3L)

If you have any insight it would be great

My suggestion is any thing you would be looking to buy for tuning a 2017 is to call or e-mail the manufacturer of the device you are looking to purchase. They have made it alot harder to acess the ECU's on the 2017's.

Diablo doesn't work. Had a friend who manages an O'Reilly store call them today because they supposedly have a new update that allows their tuner to work. Tried 3 times and it would not load after updating the tuner. Wild is right call the manufacturer directly and ask if their tuner works on the 2017s. If yes have them put it in writing that they will refund cost of tuner plus shipping if it doesn't work.

Diablo doesn't work. Had a friend who manages an O'Reilly store call them today because they supposedly have a new update that allows their tuner to work. Tried 3 times and it would not load after updating the tuner. Wild is right call the manufacturer directly and ask if their tuner works on the 2017s. If yes have them put it in writing that they will refund cost of tuner plus shipping if it doesn't work.

Good idea to have them put it in writing. I ordered a flashscan V2 (efi live) from Blackbear. $900. I found out they could not tune the trans and returned it. They wanted to hit me with a 20% restocking fee. I was very understanding but still smooth talked my way to only deducting $38 instead of $180. I was lucky I was even able to return it at all. +1 to Blackbear for being a stand up company.

Good deal on Blackbear's part not to ding you that bad on fee. However its always "buyer beware" and people need to ask questions of the manufacturer to find out whether or not item works with their model year vehicle, engine and transmission. If the manufacturer answers yes to something have them give a money back guarantee in writing. That way you are going to be taken care of if there is an issue.

Archived