Blitzed by a Bonneville

R Dogg 56

At the light, me in my 96 Olds CS SL. Left lane, a white 00 Bonneville. Stock? well, it's an SSEI supercharged 3800. First mistake. Guy driving looks like late 30s wearing aviator lenses. Second mistake. Take off at 1/2 way down on the throttle. Both are even. I bury the pedal at second. He does the same.

Result is I eat his dust. :(

d**n that car had some balls !!! :cheers:

I'm working on converting my SE to a SSEI....... That way everybody will think I have a stock no supercharged bonnie, then when there choking on dust they'll be scratching there heads as I go :flag::lol::D

Plus it's cheaper insurance.. VIN of a SE with a SSEI...... :thumbs:

I'm working on converting my SE to a SSEI....... That way everybody will think I have a stock no supercharged bonnie, then when there choking on dust they'll be scratching there heads as I go :puke::puke::puke:

Plus it's cheaper insurance.. VIN of a SE with a SSEI...... :puke:

Prime example of a "sleeper." A car that looks kie it has nothing, and it smokes your ass like nothing else when you try to race it. Sounds like it'll be a badass ride. Keep us posted ! :puke:

Prime example of a "sleeper." A car that looks kie it has nothing, and it smokes your ass like nothing else when you try to race it. Sounds like it'll be a badass ride. Keep us posted ! :puke:

What is a sleeper? :puke:

I think he defined it for ya..........

car that looks Like it has nothing, and it smokes your a$$ like nothing else when you try to race it.

Or a "granny waggon" Car that looks like something your grandma would drive and then you spank the ricers and put them to bed.........

:puke::puke:

What is a sleeper? :puke:

I think he defined it for ya..........

car that looks Like it has nothing, and it smokes your a$$ like nothing else when you try to race it.

Or a "granny waggon" Car that looks like something your grandma would drive and then you spank the ricers and put them to bed.........

:puke::puke:

Yeah, I know I was playing around.

I ride in one hella sleeper all the time. Like I said above, me dads 4 door Grand Prix GTP runs 13.9's in the 1/4. Most Rustangs with pipes and cold air intake run 14.5's.

Heck....... A stock Camero will beat a stock rustang every day of the week.......

However if you trick out the right mustang it's a tough contender on the track and the street....... I still like the GTP's though...... That will be my next car

Archived