Truck pulls to the right after REAR block removal.

I heard changing the rear suspension won't affect your alignment, yet my steering wheels needs to be held about 10-15 degrees to the left to move in a straight line.

I changed from a 2" level lift block to a factory 1" block. Now my truck is pulling to the right.

Torqued all the u-bolt nuts to ~60ft/lbs.

An alignment is scheduled, I just want to see if someone's had this issue and if it's going to still pull right after the shop works on it, basically ruling out an alignment issue.

Sounds like it's not seated correctly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both blocks are seated, the round mail part is inserted in the female part. The only thing I can see is the u-bolt bottom bracket is installed reversed on one side, not sure which one is in correct position and which is not. They look to be symmetrical, so I don't think that's it.

Both blocks are seated, the round mail part is inserted in the female part. The only thing I can see is the u-bolt bottom bracket is installed reversed on one side, not sure which one is in correct position and which is not. They look to be symmetrical, so I don't think that's it.

Report back after the alignment. It's tough to tell even in person without having it up on a hunter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealer replaced my rear end on truck and it did the same thing . I started looking and the axle was not mounted correctly right side wheel was forward to left . They didn't get it in mounted correctly . I would check the mounts where springs attach to axle.

and check spacing of tires to fender wells on each side is same.

Dealer replaced my rear end on truck and it did the same thing . I started looking and the axle was not mounted correctly right side wheel was forward to left . They didn't get it in mounted correctly . I would check the mounts where springs attach to axle.

and check spacing of tires to fender wells on each side is same.

It was driving perfectly fine before and after the level kit was installed. I developed a noise in the steering, so I took it out. Now, after putting the factory blocks back on, it's pulling. I don't think I have anything wrong in that manner. Thanks.

It was a simple alignment issue. Caster was off a smidge.

Sorry for starting a new thread over something so minor. I rely on what is being said here a lot. And most people have said they haven't had to bring their truck into a shop after touching the rear end. I also couldn't find anything stating this was true or not.

Just to be safe, an alignment was done. Everything was installed correctly. Rides smooth now.

Archived