Cab marker lights

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has installed the roof marker lights. I bought the OEM lights off line . My question is when testing them the pin is in the passengers side fuse box for the positive marker light but it has no power. Has anyone ran into this issue. There going on a 15 Silverado 1500. I read through a lot of forums some said they just plugged the harness into the missing plug and it worked any thoughts thanks. Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had them installed on my 2016 Silverado. I was going to do it myself, but Radco said the would do it for $150. At that price it was not worth my time to wire them and drill the holes. If they screwed up they had to fix it, nothing like a warranty on a job like that. Did a couple sets for buddies on other makes and I think we spent two hours just making sure they were placed correctly.

CE3336FA-F91C-465A-8436-AFD00448F9E0.jpeg

Hey Jay, I'm not sure where the "official" harness connection is for the marker lights. The set I installed did not come with a harness. I went under the left side of the dash to the electrical panel where the trailer brake control was plugged into, and beside that plug were some pins and I found one that was hot with the tail lights and plugged them in there. I really think the cab marker lights add a lot to the looks of a pickup and it was one of the first modifications I made. Good luck with your project!

That’s a good idea ya know I did so much research b fire I purchased anything. I bought the harness that plugs into the passenger side fuse box where the cab lights are on oem. The pin is in the connector but no power to it. So idk I have to find another power source for them I guess. I didn’t wanna run wires in and out of the truck was trying to keep it more oem if I could. But it’s not looking that way now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived