Painted Air Dam?

So while I'm waiting on everything to arrive for my upcoming build, I've turned my attention to the cosmetics and would like some opinions on the following:

-Colormatch lower air dam with lineX? yes or no

-Colormatch wheel well trim with lineX? yes or no

-Colormatch all black bumper steps with lineX? yes or no (tailgate handle will be colormatched)

-My truck is getting a chrome delete, so should I do mirror caps only, or the mirror body too?

Pics below of my truck now, please refer to my build thread for the whole picture, thanks in advance for your opinions.

20180118_162649

20180118_162634

20180118_162701

I'd consider color matched without the lineX. I read through your build thread and it looks like your going with the sports truck look with the 3/5 and 22's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, amxguy1970 said:

I think you should do what you think looks best and you want us to decide for you put up a poll, but be prepared for people to vote for the ugliest combo or choice...

Tyler

I was really hoping to see a couple of painted air dams primarily, most people don't seem to touch them

I look forward to seeing your progress.  I particularly like your most recent wheel choice.  Why not simply remove your air dam?  Lowering your truck will turn it into a push broom anyway.  I don't think the air dam enhances the look and painting it would only make it stand out, imo.

Archived