WTB - 2014+ Silverado/Sierra - Door Harnesses Needed

pgamboa

Hey guys/gals,

Due to the popular demand of mirror upgrades for 2014+ Silverado/Sierra Trucks, I am, once again, experiencing low inventory levels of front door harnesses.  I am on the hunt for some.  If you have any harnesses collecting dust and want to move them, send me a PM.  If I can't get these at a cost that will allow me to continue providing the service I have, I will have to hold off on accepting new orders until I can get back to a healthy level.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2018 at 1:07 AM, pgamboa said:

Hey guys/gals,

Due to the popular demand of mirror upgrades for 2014+ Silverado/Sierra Trucks, I am, once again, experiencing low inventory levels of front door harnesses.  I am on the hunt for some.  If you have any harnesses collecting dust and want to move them, send me a PM.  If I can't get these at a cost that will allow me to continue providing the service I have, I will have to hold off on accepting new orders until I can get back to a healthy level.

Thanks!

I'm  trying to sale the standard power heated mirrors and harnesses,  what do you pay for 16 harnesses cores, 

I'm  trying to sale the standard power heated mirrors and harnesses,  what do you pay for 16 harnesses cores, 

I buy the harness cores outright for $50 Shipped. If you buy a PnP harness set form for an upgrade, I have $100 built into the price as a “core”’credit/Refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived