Fog light option for WT

I’ll assume you don’t have the bumper with the fog light inserts. WT model usually doesn’t. I know mine doesn’t. Maybe put them under grill. 
The holes are there, you just need to pop out the filler and pop in the ones I posted

Sent from my BBD100-2 using Tapatalk

There are not any holes in the bumper....wt 2500

thanks for the ideas.  Nothing works so far
This is a picture of a 2500 WT. Does your truck not have these?? e3ddba02379463c710f465b055169a26.jpg

Yes...that is what mine looks like.  Just do not see any good ideas that do not look totally bolted on.  I have a transmission cooler grill in the center, so this is not an option.  No interest in removing the tow/recovery hooks.  Might just be out of luck. 

truck.PNG

Yes...that is what mine looks like.  Just do not see any good ideas that do not look totally bolted on.  I have a transmission cooler grill in the center, so this is not an option.  No interest in removing the tow/recovery hooks.  Might just be out of luck. 
truck.thumb.PNG.35b70f35b5a4c446c51708c4fbe40253.PNG
I love the pinstripe!!

• 10 months later...

To revive this post, has anyone found a good option for installing fog lights in a 2500HD Work Truck Model?  Has anyone had success cutting the bumper and adding a custom made insert along the fog lamp?  I would think they could be wired to a switch on the dash.  Thanks for thoughts.

Someone else in this forum mounted fog lights in the black plastic "filler" pieces on either side of the opening for the transmission cooler. That would be about the best place in your case I would think.