Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
redwngr

No 2019MY double or reg cab HD's?

Recommended Posts

Transition to start at Ft Wayne?

Looks like when Ft Wayne starts changeover for the 1500's that there won't be any more dc and reg cab HD's .

 

Presumably they will reappear as 2020's, maybe with a midyear introduction. 

 

Order guide is saying:

2019 changes:

GMC (2019) Sierra 2500HD

Deletions 

     Regular Cab models
     (TC25753) Double Cab model

New Features 

     (GB8) Ebony Twilight Metallic
     (PCH) Duramax Plus Package

 

Similar for other versions. 

(and Denali looses Mineral Metallic)

 

 

Maybe we learn more next week in the end of March announcements?? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they made the official announcement on all the available configurations yet? I thought that was still not released yet?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019 there will be the following:

 

2500HD:

2WD Standard Box Crew Cab (CC25743)
4WD Standard Box Crew Cab (CK25743)
2WD Long Box Crew Cab (CC25943)
4WD Long Box Crew Cab (CK25943)
4WD Standard Box Double Cab (CK25753)
2WD Long Box Double Cab (CC25953)
4WD Long Box Double Cab (CK25953)

 

3500HD: 

2WD Standard Box Crew Cab with Single Rear Wheel (CC35743)
4WD Standard Box Crew Cab with Single Rear Wheel (CK35743)
2WD Long Box Crew Cab with Single or Dual Rear Wheel (CC35943)
4WD Long Box Crew Cab with Single or Dual Rear Wheel (CK35943)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the 2500/3500 not coming out for more then 1 year from now? was going to order a new truck and can hold out for 1 month if that all it will take over the 2018 .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if GM will tweak the engine to get ahead of the competition again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:06 PM, 2SSRS said:

Are the 2500/3500 not coming out for more then 1 year from now? was going to order a new truck and can hold out for 1 month if that all it will take over the 2018 .

 

2020 model year is the new body.  The deletion in models is similar to the 2014 HD model year run where it was regular and crew only, when the K2 1500s came out.  The new 2015 HD trucks were out by February 2014.  I'm thinking by the end of the year we will see the HD.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you newdude that is what i was thinking too, but the post before me had me confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2SSRS said:

Thank you newdude that is what i was thinking too, but the post before me had me confused.

Its all goofy right now.  And for 2019, the 1500 trucks continue in the old body for a bit longer, but as 5.3 double cab only.  They even cut the trims to WT, 1LT and 2LT for them. 

 

I'll link the order guides below.

 

1500 OLD body order guide:

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2018&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21425&type=0

 

2500 order guide

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2018&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21428&type=0

 

3500 order guide

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2018&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21429&type=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please new gas HD motor to compete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2018 at 11:38 AM, redwngr said:

Transition to start at Ft Wayne?

Looks like when Ft Wayne starts changeover for the 1500's that there won't be any more dc and reg cab HD's .

 

Presumably they will reappear as 2020's, maybe with a midyear introduction. 

 

Order guide is saying:

2019 changes:

GMC (2019) Sierra 2500HD

Deletions 

     Regular Cab models
     (TC25753) Double Cab model

New Features 

     (GB8) Ebony Twilight Metallic
     (PCH) Duramax Plus Package

 

Similar for other versions. 

(and Denali looses Mineral Metallic)

 

 

Maybe we learn more next week in the end of March announcements?? 

 

 

 

so for model year 2019 they will not be making anykind of regular cab models ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, cat320 said:

so for model year 2019 they will not be making anykind of regular cab models ? 

First of all my apologies for ignoring that for the 2500's it is only  the TC25753 double cab they say they are 'deleting'.  

(different for 3500)

 

TC25753 is 2wd Sierra, 2500, 7 is 6.5' box and 53 is double cab. 

 

They are still showing 4wd DC 2500 standard box, and are showing 2 and 4wd DC long box models.

 

On 3500 they are only showing 3500 crew (presumably because crews are still from Flint). reg and DC are not shown as available for 3500.

 

All of this (should be) in agreement with the available model list that newdude posted above.

 

 

So you are correct, there appears to be no MY19 reg cab heavy duties. 

 

(Does't mean we have to wait a full year to see a '20 HD reg cab)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, cat320 said:

so for model year 2019 they will not be making anykind of regular cab models ? 

1 ton chassis cab only, so CC/CK36XXX models. 

 

https://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2018&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=1&vehicleID=21430&type=0

Edited by newdude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what i know they are making some of the new 1500 now, units made now are ones that can be sold as 19 trucks, change over is close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2SSRS said:

From what i know they are making some of the new 1500 now, units made now are ones that can be sold as 19 trucks, change over is close.

I came across these videos on YouTube of q 2019 SilveradoRST and High country, appears these two trucks was recently made theyre waiting to be shipped.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, silveradonationfan15 said:

I came across these videos on YouTube of q 2019 SilveradoRST and High country, appears these two trucks was recently made theyre waiting to be shipped.

 

 

More than likely those are not regular production trucks.  They are probably test fleet trucks (CTF).  Ft. Wayne goes down around July to be changed over for T1XX. 

Edited by newdude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.