So as we all know summer is here in Texas and I'm having trouble with the blower motor working on speed 3,4,5. I bought the truck without 5 working then 4 went out about 3 months after and 3 went out about a month ago and 2 just isn't cutting it no more. You can here a click noise when you turn it to 5 as well. I've replaced the blower motor resistor, blower motor, and the climate control panel/module. Not sure what else I can do o there than rip the wiring out and replace it but before I did that I wanted to post here to see what y'all may think. Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot it's a 2006 4.8 Silverado if that matters any

So as we all know summer is here in Texas and I'm having trouble with the blower motor working on speed 3,4,5. I bought the truck without 5 working then 4 went out about 3 months after and 3 went out about a month ago and 2 just isn't cutting it no more. You can here a click noise when you turn it to 5 as well. I've replaced the blower motor resistor, blower motor, and the climate control panel/module. Not sure what else I can do o there than rip the wiring out and replace it but before I did that I wanted to post here to see what y'all may think. Many thanks

This might not be the ideal solution, but its a quick temporary fix. You could run some wires directly from the blower motor to a loosely hanging toggle switch in the cab. At least when its super hot out, you can have a full speed blower. 

maxresdefault (2).jpg

28BF7B1.JPG