US 131 Martin, MI

Gorske

Have a group going to US 131 Dragway in Martin, MI for their Test and Tune this Friday the 18th. Goes from 6pm to 11pm and it will be my first passes with the new supercharger. Seeing if anyone else on here might be going.

3 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

Love to go, it's just a bit far for me. 

I would like to try some other tracks this year. If I end up on the east side of the state I'll let you know.

Edited by Gorske

1 hour ago, Gorske said:

I would like to try some other tracks this year. If I end up on the east side of the state I'll let you know.

I live about 25 minutes from Milan Dragway and about 1 hour and 45 from Norwalk Raceway. 

46 minutes ago, SILVER SLED said:

I live about 25 minutes from Milan Dragway and about 1 hour and 45 from Norwalk Raceway. 

I heard Milan is a pretty nice track.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:55 PM, SILVER SLED said:

It's not bad,  I like it.  Norwalk (Summit Raceway) has turned into a huge place, fancy playground for kids.... Kinda too nice

Well with the crappy weather this weekend and not being able to run I might make a road trip to Milan Wednesday.

21 hours ago, Gorske said:

Well with the crappy weather this weekend and not being able to run I might make a road trip to Milan Wednesday.

Well I wish I could meet you there, but I have to help a friend with a boat Wednesday after work.   If that changes I'll be there.  I guess it will give me a reason to see how this truck will run if I go.  

• Like 1