I did a search and didn't find much info about this...I have an indash navigation system...I do not subscribe to XM radio or the cell hot spot service...however, in my settings I have the traffic indication options...I haven't messed with these since I have had my truck...a while back, it started showing highways highlighted in green, yellow or red, indicating traffic flow...I thought I must have received some sort of update...it was like that for quite some time (several months)...and now, all of a sudden the same highways and interstates do not show any traffic indicators (I am not referring to the audio traffic that comes with XM radio)...

any ideas?

I don’t use in dash navigation anymore. I rarely use the in dash radio anymore. My phone is what I use for navigation with live traffic diversion and alerts that keep me out of traffic problems. Pandora and iPod are a lot better than XM or FM with no music interruptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mknnoyz01 said:

They had free service for every radio last month. That included traffic and weather service.

This.

The traffic service you are talking about is provided by XM and shows up on your factory NAV screen.  You need to already have XM service then it is an add-on called "NavTraffic" (but last month was free for a few weeks like mknnoyz01 said):

https://www.siriusxm.com/infotainment?intcmp=GN_HEADER_NEW_Subscriptions_MoreWaystoConnect_InfotainmentTrafficWeatherampMore

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mknnoyz01 said:

They had free service for every radio last month. That included traffic and weather service.

17 hours ago, sk said:

This.

The traffic service you are talking about is provided by XM and shows up on your factory NAV screen.  You need to already have XM service then it is an add-on called "NavTraffic" (but last month was free for a few weeks like mknnoyz01 said):

https://www.siriusxm.com/infotainment?intcmp=GN_HEADER_NEW_Subscriptions_MoreWaystoConnect_InfotainmentTrafficWeatherampMore

yep, this make sense...thank you both!