Tie Down Track System

Hey all,

I need suggestions for a tie down system for my bed.  I have a weather tech tool box which blocks use of 5 tie down points in the front of the bed. Very important when I want to secure my two dirtbikes.  Was thinking about maybe a track system mounted to the bed rail but the rail seems kinda flimsy.  Also see some bed floor mounted options online.  Anyone here using a tracked tie down system? I'm really nervous about drilling into my bed so suggestions for install would also  be helpful. 

Im not averse to adding tie down points on the face of the tool box either if you have suggestions there. Feel like I'd need some good aluminum baker plates to make that work and it would be less versatile than a track system.

thanks

that was my first thought is the railing might be kinda flimsy to do tie downs holding bikes~.. ...... i thought they made a pop up tie down that will go in the holes on the top of the bed~..   something like this... https://www.amazon.com/Bully-WTD-810-Pop-up-Down-Clamps/dp/B0002MBBI6

You could bolt a section of E-track to the back side of the tool box. But using that would require the tool box to be very well secured.

It seems like having a tool box there is very inconvenient for transporting dirt bikes.

I'd try to come up with a different tool box solution so you can use the factory tie down locations in front of the bed.

Have you ever seen the undercover swingcase? http://www.swingcase.us/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwvLLZBRDrARIsADU6ojBOYpxtxSHW1MD_yvd0zMbwy7kXhdHwsD-o3lSODnW8h52RWdsU9TUaAgdpEALw_wcB

Edited by aseibel