Can you get katzkins for 14 gmc regular cab?

Anyone know if available or have installed them in a regular cab? Thanks
I've called my local Katzkin dealer and asked the same question. I was told I would have to pay for both front and rear but only pay for the installation of the front seats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Got you. If you are looking for a basic color, there are a lot of people selling used sets. It sounds like that maybe the only way to go. Have you tried Ebay, Craigslist, of Facebook market? To see if anyone is selling?

Why not just get oem leather skins from chevy. 

Katzkin got on my nerves and i said screw you.  You have to buy the front and rear and you have to order them from a dealer and have thr dealer install them.  

There are some sets on ebay but screw katzkin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aboogie808 said:

Also, 07 and up are all the same seats. My brother has a 2014 and put a used set of katzkin on from a 2008. Just FYI.

Really? Id be curious to know if I could swap the foam over from an '09 to my '15. While they added legroom, the backseats in my old truck were much more comfortable.

Really? Id be curious to know if I could swap the foam over from an '09 to my '15. While they added legroom, the backseats in my old truck were much more comfortable.

Never been in a older model, but I did have my foam changed out to have more comfort.

Yes, I was planning on getting them off of ebay for 550.00  let me ask this, I have the 60/40 with jump seat w/ storage...no underseat storage. So is all seats the same from 07 and up?

• Like 1

Honestly, I've installed Katskinz on various vehicles. I put clazzios in my truck that install right over the factory cloth and I've been very happy. Fit super tight and look OE. Something to consider to save yourself money

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Yes, I was planning on getting them off of ebay for 550.00  let me ask this, I have the 60/40 with jump seat w/ storage...no underseat storage. So is all seats the same from 07 and up?

Yes, that’s what we both have. 60/40. Here is when he was putting them on.

0212590bb7f263ae194f70b580e0d407.jpg

e89706274ad50cc13b96cc3afae66bc6.jpg

7186ec21d6de24c41a8488779d646c88.jpg

6378b87bd5cf06b073d478e02cc7e16f.jpg

IMG_1802.JPG

4 hours ago, Nasty said:

Why not just get oem leather skins from chevy. 

Katzkin got on my nerves and i said screw you.  You have to buy the front and rear and you have to order them from a dealer and have thr dealer install them.  

There are some sets on ebay but screw katzkin

I'm pretty sure a set from Chevy is going to cost almost 3,000 just for the front with the center jump seat.  The last cover I priced out was for my sister's 2005 tahoe and just the driver's bottom was around $450 at 10% over dealer cost.  

22 minutes ago, qwank said:

I'm pretty sure a set from Chevy is going to cost almost 3,000 just for the front with the center jump seat.  The last cover I priced out was for my sister's 2005 tahoe and just the driver's bottom was around $450 at 10% over dealer cost.  

I was quoted about 800 for the front seats