2019 Sierra

Looks like a Ram and an F150 had a love child. Will take a while to get used to this. When GM dropped the renderings of the 2014 Double Cab All Terrain I was immediately head over heels for it and knew I needed one. This thing just makes me go, really? I hope the design team is job hunting right now that's all I can say. 

5 minutes ago, 10SierraA.T. said:

Looks like a Ram and an F150 had a love child. Will take a while to get used to this. When GM dropped the renderings of the 2014 Double Cab All Terrain I was immediately head over heels for it and knew I needed one. This thing just makes me go, really? I hope the design team is job hunting right now that's all I can say. 

Everyone has their own opinion of the new look.  For me the 2019 Sierra borrowed cues from the GMC Terrain especially in the headlight area.

From the side it looks like a Titan/Tundra. The front fender emblem is Titan all the way. Better looking but still borrowed from Nissan.

The 2019 GMC Tail light is reminiscent of the 2005-2012 Colorado and 2002-2006 Avalanche.

2019 Silverado has its own unique front end which mimics the GMT800 cat eye headlight look or even going back the GMT400 1988-1998 front end.

2019 Silverado tailgate stamp idea is probably borrowed from Tundra/Tacoma.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  the above are all my opinions of the 2019 styling :cool:

Enroute could be January  LOL

When looking at the build site and clicking locate inventory, many dealers around here show 2019's available. I believe this is just dealer pre-inventory.

The available window stickers do not even pop up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2018 at 10:30 AM, Sierra Dan said:

2019 Silverado tailgate stamp idea is probably borrowed from Tundra/Tacoma.

Actually Chevy and GMC trucks have had "Chevrolet" and "GMC" stamped into the tailgate for decades. You're not the first person to think the Tundra/Tacoma originated the idea though.

dii-tailgate-stepside-d-1170x.thumb.jpg.d374f58680b995df6345d2658f76375b.jpg

• Like 1

I ordered a 2019 GMC Denali on June 8.  It is scheduled to be built the week of August 27.  The dealership called me last week to tell me they received 2 already.  I stopped in to take a look.  OH MY GOODNESS!!  They are super.  So many new features.  I can't hardly wait until mine comes in.  I seriously thought about purchasing that one right there and then.  They are NICE!

• Like 1