Lifted trucks.. with mudflaps pics?

I HIGHLY recommend Duraflap mudflaps. They make an extra wide/extra long version for lifted trucks. I have these in every truck in our family.

Posted my install video below, your install would be the same your flaps would just hang lower. If your order from Duraflap tell them Waterfowler41 recommended you check them out.

https://duraflap.com

9df7cfbd63e73176350ca6beb5a6393d.jpg
  • Like 1

I HIGHLY recommend Duraflap mudflaps. They make an extra wide/extra long version for lifted trucks. I have these in every truck in our family.

Posted my install video below, your install would be the same your flaps would just hang lower. If your order from Duraflap tell them Waterfowler41 recommended you check them out.

Dang I like those!

Are the ones on the picture you posted, standard size? Or extra long and wide?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The ones in my picture are the standard length. The extra long ones are designed to hang 7” below the the fender well. For reference the ones in the picture hang 5” below the fender well so you’ll get another 2”.

You can also gets weights embedded into them. Check out the Dodge and the Ford on my channel, both have the black powder coated weight option.

This is my buddies ford with the weights.
9e17ec7f9b5e96b5a10fe9f6c82f6008.jpg

The ones in my picture are the standard length. The extra long ones are designed to hang 7” below the the fender well. For reference the ones in the picture hang 5” below the fender well so you’ll get another 2”.

You can also gets weights embedded into them. Check out the Dodge and the Ford on my channel, both have the black powder coated weight option.

This is my buddies ford with the weights.
9e17ec7f9b5e96b5a10fe9f6c82f6008.jpg

Going to have to pic some of these up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice looking truck. What brand is your third brake light spoiler? Is it color match?

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Nice looking truck. What brand is your third brake light spoiler? Is it color match? 

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks, it is the painted truck cab spoiler from Sportwing (part number RS-SIE/SIL14).  I'm a huge fan, its different. 71c1eb45b49c8d48fdd773be3e93404d.jpg

3e712b8acb2b9033a0f03304a5e51fa2.jpg

• 6 months later...