Best level

3 minutes ago, SierraHD17 said:

Correct.  I bought the kit from BDS and I think they are the only ones making it for the 15 and newer without frame brackets.  I have no idea about that digital stuff except I had no desire to have it and my truck does not.  I like the KISS principle lol. 

All 2016 and newer have the digital steering assist to my knowledge. If you have a '17 you have it. Its not an option.

Edited by cford716

3 minutes ago, cford716 said:

All 2016 and newer have the digital steering assist to my knowledge. If you have a '17 you have it. Its not an option.

No they do not.  It's not standard on 6 liter trucks and I certainly do not have it on mine.  Coincidentally I dont have a bunch of drivability complaints either lol.

Edited by SierraHD17

19 minutes ago, SierraHD17 said:

No they do not.  It's not standard on 6 liter trucks and I certainly do not have it on mine.  

Your right, depends on trim level and cab. But all 2016 and newer 2500/3500 Denali have it standard on both engines.

Edited by cford716

I had the BDS steering stabilizer on my '16 single cab, worked great with the big, wide tires. Have one sitting in the spare room along with some big outer tie rod ends, waiting for the stock tires to ware out and replace with larger diameter tires to install the steering parts. Planning on installing a diff drop also, and the pitman arm holding brackets, made by Cognito. Should end up being a stronger, tighter, lifted front suspension. Without installing a bracket lift, anything over 2.5 to 3 inches of lift on the front is likely to ware out parts faster, upper control arms or not. There are tons of parts, and kits out there, pick what you feel you need.