Silverado LT Trailboss Mirrors with tasklamps

I'm about to order a new Silverado LT trailboss and I was browsing on the internet for some trucks similar to what I am looking for. I noticed why do some models of the trail boss come with the task lamps in the mirror? like 20% of what I seen has those.  I looked on the fleet order guide website and it said its not available on the trailboss, only LTZ/High Country. So is these a option package that this is included in under? I don't think its in the convenience package II. I'm trying to find out so I make sure my truck gets it.

Looking at a build for a LT TB right now, it has the DLF standard heated mirror, not the LTZ mirror, but it also has spec'd RPO code U12 which is outside rearview mirror task light.  This truck I ran also does have PCH Convenience w/buckets, PCM Convenience II and PQB Safety Package. 

I'm guessing its in the safety or convenience packages. 

Also, just ran a lower spec'd truck, didn't have U12 but had the DLF mirror. 

Just ran another that has the same 3 options as the first truck, has U12 lights.  https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/746514727/overview/

Edited by newdude

1 hour ago, Sierra Dan said:

The Trail Boss that debuted in December & at the Detroit Auto show had the task lights in the mirrors.maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a80c922dfa397b4e9546b43e2657bed7.jpg

i know but 80% of the LT's what I viewed online past 2 weeks don't have em. I was wondering what option that I has to add in order to get those. Chvrolet shows preproduction show trucks but most of the time of when this is shown trim package option groups isn't finalized.