2017 Sierra Denali (salvage, roller)

NSSANE02

2017 Sierra Denali ultimate AWD. I bought this truck at auction as a theft recovery. It has a salvage Tx title. Mileage is unknown but It was stolen less than a year after it was purchased so I would assume it has around 10k, interior still smells new. It has been partially rebuilt but is still missing motor, trans, both bumpers and grille. I dont have time to finish the rebuild so I'm selling it as is. There are some cut harnesses in the engine bay but the truck will come with some harnesses from a 17 Sierra to replace/repair most if not all of them. I'm going to clean it up and get some better pics tomorrow and then post it up on ebay with a $14k reserve. But I'm posting it for $16,500 and will stop the auction if it sells.

IMG_6775.JPG

IMG_6771.JPG

IMG_6773.JPG

IMG_6774.JPG

IMG_6777.JPG

IMG_6776.JPG

IMG_6778.JPG

IMG_6779.JPG

IMG_6780.JPG

IMG_6781.JPG

Edited by NSSANE02

7 hours ago, krzyd said:

part out please!!

10 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

Seconded. All in favor, say aye.

0% chance of a part out at this point. Only reason I'm selling is to avoid putting more time into it. Otherwise I'd just finish it and sell it for twice what I'm asking.

• 2 weeks later...