Ac won’t work at all

From the time I start my truck to when I shut it off it constantly blows hot air. When I put it on 60 it blows warm air and when I put it on 90 it blows hot air. The ac compressor works like it should and iv checked the ac condenser lines and one is warm and one is cold like it should be and it’s full of Freon. I hooked a code reader and it said that the blend door actuator was bad so I replaced it. When I plugged it in it opened and would not close so I took it off and left it closed. Another thing iv tried was to Turn on your A/C to the highest blower setting and let it run 5 minutes, then dial up the heat leaving the blower in highest position for five minutes. And nothing changed I even clamped off the heater core lines and still no change. Anyone else have this problem and solved it?

Have you gone through the re-calibration procedure after replacing the actuator? The 5 minute scenario you describe does nothing.......

Disconnect battery for a bit or.......

Remove the HVAC/ECAS fuse for a minimum of 10 seconds.

Re-install the HVAC/ECAS fuse

Turn key on, but do not start. Make no adjustments to HVAC controls at this time

Wait about a minute for the HVAC control module and actuators to re-calibrate.

I've always had the best luck at this point by turning key off. Removing key and closing the door. (Signals the BCM of a completed driving cycle)

Then climb in in, start and drive.

Edited by txab