Thought it about time to start a thread for the 2018/19 snow removal season. The purpose of this thread is to see who is plowing for business and any questions/comments related to the job. You can ask questions or post pictures of your equipment here. If anyone is new to snow removal or is thinking about getting into the business, post your questions here and we will do our best to discuss them.

For this year I have a mixture of 31 commercial and private customers, and additional phone-ins and I will be operating 6 units. Two large wheel loaders, Cat 950F and a JD 644K w/ 16' 6 way AMI blade, a 310SK loader/backhoe, one 2500 with V-Plow and auger-type sander, and two dedicated sander units. My contracts are set up as per visit, seasonal, and hourly. We service commercial lots as large as 60 acres down to personal driveways. If i can be of any assistance, i will be happy to help you guys/gals figure out any questions you may have about the business. I have been doing snow removal commercially since 2005. In the process of getting the equipment ready for the season, i will post pictures at a later date. Hope we all have a good season and looking forward to meeting some members in the same area of work.  

• 1 year later...

This year's (2019/2020 season) new addition. 2019 Caterpillar 950M with a 12-18' AMI Reactor with Fluid Edge. Photo of the blade pushing is the John Deere 644K 12-18' AMI with the standard trip edge. If you plow, post up your units, we can talk about the white gold. 

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_1308_Moment.jpg