lane departure warning operation

On my old truck (2014 - Z71) lane departure warning would vibrate seat every time the truck got close to the painted lane lines - 

New truck (2019 Sierra) the system will steer the truck back into the lane MOST of the time - the green symbol in the speedo 

turns yellow EVERY time l get close to the painted lines - yet the seat vibrate will only work about every tenth time -

it seems the seat should vibrate every time the yellow light comes on 

anyone else having similar issue ?

gmc sierra.jpg

thanks for the reply - you're right - l think the vibrating seat is far less noticeable - you might want to try to get the seat to vibrate when driving 

on or near the painted line to see if you think yours is working right - l can get the yellow symbol to light up every time but seldom get the seat alert

-  maybe there will be more replys on this topic - the dealer wasn't really sure what to think about it

Like x4rd, my 2017 yellow symbol will light up if I get close to the line but the seat doesn’t vibrate unless I go over the line. 

I have a question about Lane Keep. I really like this feature and it works well when I approach the right painted line but my tires have to be pretty much on the center painted line before the Assist will help. Is there any way to adjust the camera to make Assist work before the truck gets to the center line?

• 2 weeks later...