Question for all the tire experts out there.

Our 2016 Suburban is going to need tires soon.  It has 275/55-20's on it.   My 2019 Silverado when it comes in will have 275/60-20s on it.  I looked up the difference and their is about an inch difference in height.   Same width but the Burbs is a 31.9" tire and the trucks is a 33" tire. 

What I was looking at doing is putting the trucks tires on the burb and getting new tires and wheels for the truck.  Now that being said. according to the calculator online it will throw my speed off slower by about 2mph it seems. 

Also any way of seeing if they will fit without rubbing?  Anyone running a 275/60-20 on their 2016 Suburban?

• 2 months later...
Our 2016 Suburban is going to need tires soon.  It has 275/55-20's on it.   My 2019 Silverado when it comes in will have 275/60-20s on it.  I looked up the difference and their is about an inch difference in height.   Same width but the Burbs is a 31.9" tire and the trucks is a 33" tire. 

What I was looking at doing is putting the trucks tires on the burb and getting new tires and wheels for the truck.  Now that being said. according to the calculator online it will throw my speed off slower by about 2mph it seems. 

Also any way of seeing if they will fit without rubbing?  Anyone running a 275/60-20 on their 2016 Suburban?
Everyone with the HUGER tires check with Chevy dealer, I habe a 2017 silverado and rubber had rubber peeling and there's not a recall, but a MEMO, about them and got 4 brand new tires and alignment for free. Have pics if anyone need to see

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk