2018 gmc sierra 1500 cognito upper control arms

Hey all looking to go with cognito ucas and the eibach pro truck lift kit. Afew questions about the control arms. Do you have to cut the droop stops like it calls for in the instructions? And it also says to drill out the small part of the taper has anyone had to do this when installing their cognito ucas?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Sharp780 said:

Hey all looking to go with cognito ucas and the eibach pro truck lift kit. Afew questions about the control arms. Do you have to cut the droop stops like it calls for in the instructions? And it also says to drill out the small part of the taper has anyone had to do this when installing their cognito ucas?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Droop stops have to be cut or theres no point in wven doing the arms. And i part 2 im not sure of

you don't have to cut the drop stop as mentioned. the down travel will be limited though if you don't

i asked cognito if the knuckle needs to be drilled. yes it does.

i have a brand new set sitting in the garage that I don't think I am going to install. I think I am going to get a new truck.  I just got them last week. They are built, but not installed.  I will sell them for a good price

I didn't have to drill my spindles or cut my droop stops off. Granted when I installed mine the instructions weren't yet updated for the 2014-18 trucks, so my ball joints are bolted to the underside of the control arms instead of inserting them down through from the top. They've been that way for a few years now without a problem.

16 hours ago, mityike said:

How much you looking to get for them?  Where you located?  I'm in MD.  Looking for a set for my 2017 1500 with 6" fox coilovers.  Any issue with these fitting?

these are for the trucks that came with stamped steel upper control arms. I don't see any issue with them fitting, but I am not positive. I would call Cognito and ask.

If I can't return them, or get charged a huge restocking fee, I will sell them. I am in CA.

I paid $513 (plus tax, shipped). 

Depends on how much shipping would be before final price

On 12/29/2018 at 7:39 AM, kylant said:

these are for the trucks that came with stamped steel upper control arms. I don't see any issue with them fitting, but I am not positive. I would call Cognito and ask.

If I can't return them, or get charged a huge restocking fee, I will sell them. I am in CA.

I paid $513 (plus tax, shipped). 

Depends on how much shipping would be before final price

I live in GA looking to buy a set for my 2016 Chevy.  how much shipped? Thanks