What size lift/leveling kit

Hello everyone. Pretty new to this kind of stuff so bare with me... I have a 2017 sierra 1500 max trailering package with the 6.2l engine. Put some new tires on, 275/65/20, in place of the stock 275/55/20. Didnt realize the size difference and am now in need of a lift/leveling kit. What's the smallest lift I can put in to gain my turning radius back? Thanks for any information!

Hello everyone. Pretty new to this kind of stuff so bare with me... I have a 2017 sierra 1500 max trailering package with the 6.2l engine. Put some new tires on, 275/65/20, in place of the stock 275/55/20. Didnt realize the size difference and am now in need of a lift/leveling kit. What's the smallest lift I can put in to gain my turning radius back? Thanks for any information!

Look at the 4.5” CST performance lifts. Best lift money can buy, superior quality and craftsmanship. Doesn’t widen track width and allows you to keep stock wheels and tires up to 35” tires. Your turning radius will be completely stock. Leveling your truck will possibly require new UCA’s (upper control arms) or new wheels cause that what happened to me with my 18. In addition, leveling gives a crappy ride too. Tires will hit your UCA’s due to the new GM stamped steel UCA’s.

Here’s their website.

https://cstsuspension.com/

Sent from above

Do you mean you’re rubbing lock to lock and just want to bring the front up (level) to better clear the tires? Or do you want an actual lift kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just depends if you want a little clearance for the tires because they are rubbing at full lock or just want more clearance. Your tire is about 3in different in diameter so you might be ok with just leveling or you can go an actual lift. If you go leveling I would at least go with one that you are changing the UCAs and coil-overs so you dont have to worry about ride quality. If you go lift then most major brands will suit your needs, but I would change UCAs to uni-ball.

Have the same size tires on mine (275/65R20 BFG KO2). Installed a procomp 2.25" level kit and had to zip tie the passanger inner fender well back and it will barely rub the UCA on the passanger side on a full lock turn to the left. I can still make a uturn across 2 lanes and i havent had any issues driving.The only way to fix the rub on the UCA is to have a wheel spacer or a wheel with less backspace. The stock rims are +27mm offset i believe and something like a +18 would probably do the trick. I didnt really notice a difference in the way it drives other than the fact that im much higher off the ground.

https://www.procompusa.com/suspension-product-details.aspx?pt=9333&pl=7142&pqq=2286&pqa=13247

offset.PNG

gmc.PNG