WTT My Chrome window trim for your Black

Darksky

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, Darksky said:

My 2015 CrewCab chrome window trim pieces for your black window trim pieces. My High Country has too much chrome, I am going more monochrome. Let me know and I will pull them and ship them out.

Will your pieces fit my 2018 LT? If so, I'll do the swap with you. I have the black ones. Assuming good condition because nothing ever hits these things, LOL.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:54 PM, Darksky said:

My 2015 CrewCab chrome window trim pieces for your black window trim pieces. My High Country has too much chrome, I am going more monochrome. Let me know and I will pull them and ship them out.

Do you have an actual picture of them? 

It’s snowy and cold, so no better picture tonight, but I will take a couple when we get to town tomorrow.  They are factory chrome pieces that came on my High Country. They’ve never been removed, damaged or worked on.  I don’t see anything wrong with them at all , I am just trying to get away from so much chrome trim. I will have them removed by a buddy at his body shop, instead of DIY.  If you want to “do the deal” I will even try to include new clips (apparently they get mostly wrecked when the pieces are removed) as I want new clips to put the “new” ones back on. So I’ll buy an extra set of clips from his shop for yours. 

I also have have a bag full of the “fogs on with high beams” diodes. I’ll toss a few in an envelope  along with the parts. I’m replacing my door guards withdechromed and painted  body colored ones, so I have a great tube for mailing the pieces to you. Let me know... Dark

Edit: I am pretty sure they will all fit any crew cab 2014-2018, as they are all the same part numbers over all five years.

Edited by Darksky

4 hours ago, Darksky said:

It’s snowy and cold, so no better picture tonight, but I will take a couple when we get to town tomorrow.  They are factory chrome pieces that came on my High Country. They’ve never been removed, damaged or worked on.  I don’t see anything wrong with them at all , I am just trying to get away from so much chrome trim. I will have them removed by a buddy at his body shop, instead of DIY.  If you want to “do the deal” I will even try to include new clips (apparently they get mostly wrecked when the pieces are removed) as I want new clips to put the “new” ones back on. So I’ll buy an extra set of clips from his shop for yours. 

I also have have a bag full of the “fogs on with high beams” diodes. I’ll toss a few in an envelope  along with the parts. I’m replacing my door guards withdechromed and painted  body colored ones, so I have a great tube for mailing the pieces to you. Let me know... Dark

Edit: I am pretty sure they will all fit any crew cab 2014-2018, as they are all the same part numbers over all five years.

Interested. Where are you? I don’t see your location but if you’re local, we could also meet and do the swap real fast! You can PM me details 

Rocky Mountains of Colorado. 

I dont have have any plans for the chrome door guards once they’re removed. I’m pretty certain the adhesive doesn’t restock very well. But, I’m open to ideas.

*restick 

Edited by Darksky