I've Made The Switch (New Member from North TX

gm125800

Morning!

Mods, please move it to the correct forum if needed. 

I recently made the switch. On New Year's Eve, i traded in My 1794 Edition Tundra for this Sierra Denali. I've been lurking around to see what mods may be in it's near future. Are there any issues which i should look forward to? I read about the famous Chevy shake or what not but is there anything else? I've owned other GM's in the past which have been hit or miss but this is the first one which i purchased new. 

dena.jpg

awesome truck.

I believe the "chevy shake" has been really overblown by a small percentage of people (very small) that experience it.

I bought my '17 brand new about a year ago. So far I haven't had any real issues that needed fixing besides having a radio issue that was covered under warranty.

The only other thing I have really heard about is that the rear leaf spring bolts can get loose, or were not torqued from the factory that can contribute to small vibrations. I have yet to experience it though.