I ordered a 2019 Denali 2500 HD 6.0L Gas L96 4x4 CCSB

Dealer ordered it to Oxnard, CA without telling me because it would get priority.  I was fine waiting.  The manager of Alexander GMC is Brandon, he is 24 years old and married the owners daughter.  He is a really nice kid, he drove my truck from Oxnard to the other dealer (or someone did), with passengers and drinks.

the thing that really pisses me off today is I WAS NEVER GOING TO EAT OR DRINK IN THE MAH****A.  SIGH

dealer all suck. **** GM

Edited by ITS_CLN

I won’t feel as bad drinking water in the thing.  But god damn it. I wanted to put the first 50 miles on the damn truck.

im actually considering trading it in already with 68 miles on the odo...I’m serious 

I feel like trading it in on a Tundra TRD Pro...

should have bought the ****ing Tundra in the first place.  America you ****ed me good!

Edited by ITS_CLN

So drink stains on rear of both leather seats.  Two shoe scuffs (white color) on the passenger rear seat.

A knick in the center console cup holder.  Misc. white spotting ALL OVER the interior.  5 Spots on my BLACK door panel (its from starbucks whipped cream I figured it out).  Multiple spots on my passenger seat back (front).

A smear underneath the word DENALI on the steering wheel.

A leather knick on the lower left corner of the steering wheel.

Two MISC dark spots on plastic above key entry cylinder.

MISC white spots ON MY BLACK LEATHER DASH.

The GRILLE up front is severely MISALIGNED.  I figured out how all this happened.

IMAGINE THIS **** GOING 60-100MPH IN THE SHITTY CITY OF OXNARD WITH 4 PEOPLE IN MY EIGHT THOUSAND POUND STOCK TRUCK AND HE HITS A HUGE BUMP HARD.  THIS IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION.  I WAS ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER EVER GOING TO DRIVE IT THIS WAY, BUT I WILL ADMIT, I USUALLY FLOG MY VEHICLES FULL THROTTLE 100%.  I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER FLOG MY BRAND NEW $60,000 DENALI LIKE THIS UNTIL IT WAS MUCH MUCH OLDER AND HAD MUCH MUCH HIGHER MILES.  WHAT THE **** YOU CHILD.  I ORDERED THIS TRUCK FOR ME AND NOW THE FACTORY IS CLOSED TO DO THE 2020 SWITCH.

IM 100% DONE WITH GM.  AND I LOVE GM.  I HAVE A FRENCH LAST NAME.  GO SCREW YOURSELF CHEVROLET AND GM AND GMC AND ALL YOUR JUNK.  TOTAL IDIOTS.

2 hours ago, cdh027 said:

I understand being pissed, but I think you're overreacting wanting to trade it in.

IF YOU SAW THE DAMAGE YOU WOULD RETURN IT TOO.  WHY THE **** WOULD I WANT A SUPPOSED BRAND NEW TRUCK WITH A NOW REPLACED SEAT COVER AND A REPLACED STEERING WHEEL.  WHY DOES ALL THIS WORK NEED TO BE PERFORMED TO A BRAND NEW TRUCK?  WHY WAS MY TRUCK DRIVEN WITH COFFEE DRINKS INSIDE OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WHY DID THEY HIT A BUMP SO HARD THAT IT SPILLED THREE OR FOUR DIFFERENT DRINKS.  WHY DID THE DEALER NOT TELL ME TO ACTIVATE ONSTAR AT THE 4200 OR 3800 MARK.  I DID NOT KNOW THIS.  THEY ARE THE DEALER.  NOT ME.  I AM THE CUSTOMER WITH THE MONEY, DUMBASSES. IF YOUR CUSTOMER IS SO DISPOSABLE WITH A SIXTY THOUSAND DOLLAR TRUCK, GOOD ****ING LUCK STAYING IN BUSINESS.  I DON'T ****ING GET THIS COUNTRY SOMETIMES.

If you want this truck.  Call Brandon at Alexander GMC in Simi Valley, CA.  Tainted truck VIN #: 1GT12SEGXKF227969

Go look it up on their website this week.  After they fix all the bullshit.  Or I guess you want the knicked steering wheel and the scuffed passenger seat.  No thanks, I do not for $60,000.

IF I WANTED TO BUY USED, I OBVIOUSLY WOULD HAVE.  THIS WAS MY FIRST 100% NEW TRUCK TO MYSELF.  I ALWAYS BOUGHT OFF LEASE USED PRIOR AND THE ONE CAR I BOUGHT NEW SIXTEEN MONTHS AGO, MY WIFES HONDA ACCORD TOURING I HAVE DRIVEN IT TWICE.  1,400 MILES ON ODOMETER

1 minute ago, jerseytaylor said:

trade it in. fist fight the dealer for a new Denali.

dont come back here until you got the keys

I DONT WANT A NEW DENALI DIESEL.  HOW THE HELL CAN I GET A NEW GASSER NOW?  I AM SO PISSED HONESTLY.

SOMEONE GO BUY THIS TRUCK, I GAVE YOU THE VIN AND WHERE IT IS LOCATED.  SOMEONE GO BUY THIS THING.  INSPECT IT CAREFULLY.

Not black, pack your bags, get on plane to St Louis....   1GT12SEG5KF209623 in transit.

https://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-GMC-Sierra_2500HD-Crew_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_Denali-Collinsville-IL/3362540393

Window Sticker

Edited by elcamino