08' Silverado WT DL3's?

I have a 2008 Work Truck trim Silverado with manual windows, mirrors, locks. Is it possible to add power fold mirrors to this truck? The info I could find is swaps for the mid/high level trims with power adjusting mirrors(DL8's) to the power folds(DL3's) but not much for manual everything mirrors for the entry level trim. I'm mostly interested in the power fold function (if the puddle lamp and the glass turn signal work it would be a plus, if not it's ok). I'm not looking into making it look like factory(door panels, factory mirror switch) since I know it isn't worth and it would be a giant pita to accomplish, just want to have this function even if I need to add an aftermarket switch and do some light wiring to make it work. Suggestions? Ideas? How complicated is getting it to work? I know these trucks have everything run through the BCM, maybe if it's possible to override this and just hookup the switch directly to the mirrors that would be fine.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Great News!!! Just installed my Yitamotor tow mirrors on my 2013 Silverado and they are fully functional minus the clearance lights. This was expected because I have to hard wire them with the wiring supplied by Yitamotor and I didn’t venture that yet. But heat, signals and power mirror adjust all work perfectly!  All plug and play with factory harness.